Saturday, July 23, 2011

A bit of reference.

For anyone who is curious how I got this crazy idea in my head I encourage you to take an hour or so and watch the film Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. You can find it streaming on Netflix or visit their site
<  http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/  > for more showings across the country. 
Also in case you were curious here is my cookbook for this time:  http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/about-the-film/learn-more/recipies/
Not much I know but I am down just over 10lbs. in 2 days and I feel great! I don't even notice that I am only drinking my nutrients. I do miss food, and it's odd the stuff I am craving: box macaroni and cheese which I have not had in a long time. 
Off to the family reunion for some crazy temptation I am sure. 

2 comments:

  1. 10 lbs in 2 days is a LOT! The guidelines for weight loss are normally 2 lbs per week- that's 5x that amount in 2 days! I'm wondering if a lot of it is water retention that your body was holding onto?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, just checked the calendar and weight loss chart. I have lost 6lbs in two days, and 4lbs during my prep week. Just to clarify

    ReplyDelete